This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for parishadvancement.wordpress.com
This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
If you subscribe to follow this site, it is done through a feature of WordPress.com. We can see your name and email address, but it is WordPress.com that is storing that information. We only have access to/collect information you voluntarily give through subscribing to receive article previews when they are posted. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use any email information you provide to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts at any time, but you must have a WordPress.com account to do so. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website to:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Because subscription emails are collected through a function of WordPress.com, we cannot:
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you. You must have a WordPress.com account to be able to delete your data.
When you submit your information via the Web site’s fields, your information is protected both online and offline. This site does not collect sensitive information, such as credit card data. It only stores email addresses if you subscribe via WordPress.com with your email address. While names may be associated with email address, no comments are permitted on articles, so no conversation tracking is permitted.
There is an “https” designation on this site. Note the lock icon and the “https” as part of the Web site address. The only information collected is an email address should you wish to be alerted to new articles when they’re posted, and your name, which may be provided because of your usage of WordPress.
There is only one site administrator who has access to the information stored on this site, and the data (name, email address and possible WordPress site) you provide to subscribe to this site is routinely reviewed. We reserve the right to delete the ability to subscribe to this site at any time for any reason.
(Updated May 20, 2018)